RockyMounts HighNoon FC Solo, fits both 1.25" & 2"
The HighNoon FC Solo is the first and only rack in the RockyMounts' family that supports use of bikes with fenders. The rack includes an upswept base allowing for better departure angle, as well as a tiered platform for handlebar clearance. The dual strap system allows for secure transport for bikes with and without fenders.
- Compatible with bikes with fenders
- Compatible with bikes without fenders
- Carries 1 bike, up to 60 lbs. Expandable to 2 bikes, up to 60 lbs per tray, with Add-On
- No contact with frame, secures bicycle by front wheel
- Carries road tires up to 5.0" fat bike tires, and diameters from 20" to 29"
- Compatible with bicycle wheelbases from 36" to 50"
- Folds flat against the vehicle and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for hatch access
- Includes anti-wobble hitch pin
- Includes locking hitch bolt, cable lock, and standard lock pods, keyed alike
- Rack weight 29 lbs (shipping weight 35 lbs)
- Fit Memo- For cargo vans a fit check is required. Depending on hitch manufacturer, handlebar width, vehicle wheelbase, and accessories an 8" Hitch Extension may be required for handlebars to clear the doors