Bontrager Line Elite 30 TLR Boost 29 MTB Rear
A strong, durable, OCLV Carbon MTB wheel with best-in-class impact strength, durability, and resistance to pinch flats.
Warrantied for life
This durable carbon mountain bike wheelset keeps the good times rolling. It delivers performance on any trail and durability against any rocks you can't avoid. Line Elite 30's robust rim profile delivers best-in-class strength and durability and resists pinch flats. Plus, simple tubeless setup makes it easy to run lower pressure for more confidence and a smoother, faster ride.
All Bontrager carbon wheels are warrantied for life for the original purchaser and come with the added protection of Carbon Care. If your wheel sustains damage from riding within two years of ownership, we'll replace them. It’s that easy.
- OCLV carbon offers an optimized blend of weight, strength, and durability
- Rim profile and hook bead design adds impact strength and helps prevent pinch flats
- Rapid Drive 108 hub with 3.3 degrees of engagement for quick, confident energy transfer
- Tubeless-ready (TLR) rims allow for quick upgrades to tubeless
- Boost 110/148, 28 front/rear Grand Forza 14/15G spokes with Alloy hex nipples
- 29mm internal, 38mm external width, 28 hole front/rear
- 6 bolt disc, SRAM XD: Shimano 10/11 and MicroSpline driver available separately
- Warrantied for life, no rider weight limit
|Rim||OCLV Carbon Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher|
|Brake Compatibility||6-bolt disc|
|Cassette Compatibility||SRAM XD 11/12-speed|
|Axle||148 x 12mm thru-axle|
|Spokes||Grand Forza 14/15G|
|Nipples||Alloy Locking Hex|
|Inner Rim Width||29mm|
|Outer Rim Width||38mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|148 x 12mm / Black / 29-inch||601842368763||1040870||WHE45728207K|