- The wrench is used to remove and install Shimano Hollowtech II, Campagnolo Ultra-Torque and Power Torque, Race Face, FSA, SRAM, Truvativ, Chris King bottom brackets - Small wrench is included for removal and installation of Shimano plastic bolts that are used on the Hollowtech II cranksets - Material: premium flex plus carbon steel, Surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO1456:2009
- Pliers developed specially for cutting shift and break housing. Pliers cut precise and smooth without deformation to the cable housing and feature a build in crimping function for cable end caps. - In order to preserve the ultimate cutting performance, we highly advice not to use pliers for cutting shift/brake wires and spokes.
- 3/32" chain whip
- Hex wrenches 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - TX wrenches 10, 25 - PH1 screwdriver - Chain tool - Schrader & Presta valve tool
- This chain tool can cover anything from 5 to 11 speed - Its handle doubles in function as a valve core remover for Schrader and Presta valves
- 15 mm opening is laser cut with precision and perfect angle to help you loosen the pedals as easy as possible - 270mm of length for extra leverage - Small and light weight, perfect for toolbox and traveling
- The wrench is used for tightening and unscrewing screws with 4, 5, and 6mm hex-shaped nut
The wrench is used for tightening and unscrewing screws with 2, 2.5, and 3mm hex-shaped nuts.
Page 1 of 1