Check this page often for updated listings of all types of cycling events in and around our area. Rides require, at minimum, an appropriate bike in good working order, water, and a helmet. We suggest a spare tube, energy food, maybe a little cash in case we stop, and your biggest smile! Many rides are held subject to weather. It's a good idea to confirm dates, time and any specific requirements, too. We'll see you out there — and have fun!
Here are a few of the things we’re planning for the 2020 season:
- Transhandle 2020 New this year is a 3 ride series overlaping with the Ride the Passes on one ride.
- "Hilly Nilly" Gravel Ride Series - Spirited gravel rides increasing in length and elevation, March 25, April 29, May 20, and June 17. Start at Michael D's at 10 am.
- Mountain Bike Race Series at Farragut State Park every Wednesday night in July (July 1, 8, 15, 22, 29) @ 6:30 pm to dark. Includes BBQ and refreshments after the race. Proceeds benefit Youth Sports Teams in North Idaho.
- "Ride The Passes" August 19th - Wallace to Hiawatha Trail and back Loop-Self supported gravel and trail ride covering Lookout and Moon Pass with tunnels and trestles in between.
- Organized group rides
- Local in-store clinics
- Special events including product demo opportunities
Mountain Bike Rides
Road routes leaving from Trek CDA Shop
We have found these links helpful for additional bicycling routes
- Trail Forks - Great Trail Map source of the Coeur d'Alene and North Idaho Area
- Ride with GPS
- MapMy Ride
Hosting an Event?
Please send us the information you have about this cycling event so we can add it to our event calendar.