Check this page often for updated listings of all types of cycling events in and around our area. Rides require, at minimum, an appropriate bike in good working order, water, and a helmet. We suggest a spare tube, energy food, maybe a little cash in case we stop, and your biggest smile! Many rides are held subject to weather. It's a good idea to confirm dates, time and any specific requirements, too. We'll see you out there — and have fun!
Upcoming Rides & Events
Here are a few of the things we’re planning for the 2018 season:
- Once a month Organized group ride for everyone. Easy 1 hour long, no drop ride starting from the shop. All level of riders welcome. August 26th, 7:30pm Slate Creek Full Moon Ride.
- Local in-store clinics
- "Hilly Nilly" Gravel Rides are a series of FREE shop rides generally on one Sunday in each month starting March25, April29, May20, June17. Distance and course vary. Start Michael D's at 10am
- Mountain Bike Race Series at Farragut State Park every Wednesday night 6:30pm to dark in July11,18,25. Includes BBQ and refreshments after race. Proceeds benefit area Youth Sports's Teams
- New this year to commorate the 20th anniversay of the Hiawatha Trail will be a Mountain Bike adventure ride in August starting and ending in Wallace, Idaho. The ride will ve a self supported ride that includes Lookout Pass, Hiawatha Trail and Moon Pass. Mostly dirt roads, tunnels, bridges, and lots of hills.
Mountain Bike Rides
- Canfield Mountain
- City XC or Fatbike course
- Coeur d'Alene Mt.
- Bernard Peak
- Farragut State Park MTB Trails
- Seven Summits Point to Point-August 4th in 2018
- Ride the Passes-Wallace to Hiawatha Trail Loop-August 12th
We have found these links helpful for additional bicycling routes
Trail Forks is a great Trail Map resource of the Coeur d'alene and North Idaho Area
MTB Project is also a great resource for finding mountain bike trails in your area.