Where we live and play......Come join us.
Rides and Events
Trek Bicycle Store Coeur d'Alene:
Supports Community bicycle programs and advocacy:
Launched in 1999 as Bikes Belong, PeopleForBikes reaches all-things-bike in the economic, political, and social, arenas helping people and communities world-wide enjoying cycling safer and better in our communities. Trek Bicycle Coeur d'Alene is a proud sponsor of People For Bikes.
Lake City Trail Alliance is a group of local businesses and individuals that volunteer their time and energy to support the trail systems in and around Kootenai County. Along with fallen tree removal, trail maintenance, is a Cancourse Trail currently under-works. Join us in supporting this local Alliance. Check out the links for events and volunteer opportunities.
Trek Bicycle Store Coeur d'Alene sponsors a mile along the Prairie Trail annually. We feel the Centennial Trail System is the "Gem of the City" where over 400,000 active visitors and locals traveled by foot or wheel last year enjoying our lake and mountain views. We know how important it is to support this Trail system for enjoying our City of Coeur d'Alene.
Trek CDA Timing Supports Middle and High School Cross Country Meets with timing, scoring, and posting results.
- Hayden Lake Loop
- North Idaho Centennial and Prairie Trail System-includes Higgins Point-Scenic Drive
- Trail of the Coeur d'Alenes-Harrison to Mullan
- Hilly Nilly Gravel Series
- Ironman Bike Course
- Coeur d'Fondo bike routes
- Coeur d'Alene City Bike-ways Brochure with map(foldable)
- Big Hiawatha Loop-Wallace to Lookout Pass, Hiawatha Trail, Moon Pass, back to Wallace