Check this page often for updated listings of all types of cycling events in and around our area. Rides require, at minimum, an appropriate bike in good working order, water, and a helmet. We suggest a spare tube, energy food, maybe a little cash in case we stop, and your biggest smile! Many rides are held subject to weather. It's a good idea to confirm dates at the Store prior and, time and any specific COVID changing requirements. We'll see you out there — and have fun!
Here are a few of the things we’re planning for the 2021 season:
- "Hilly Nilly" Gravel Ride Series - Spirited gravel rides increasing in length and elevation, Starting in March- Dates are coming. Start at Michael D's at 10 am. Dates, courses, and information can be found here https://www.facebook.com/Hilly-Nilly-Gravel-Ride-Series-109547701193247
- Mountain Bike Race Series at Farragut State Park every Wednesday night in July (July 7, 14, 21, 28) @ 6:30 pm to dark. Includes snacks after the race. Proceeds benefit Youth Mountain Bike Teams in North Idaho. We'll put a link here once all Permits are complete.
- "Ride The Passes" Date is July 25th - Wallace to Hiawatha Trail and back Loop Self-supported gravel and trail ride covering Lookout and Moon Pass with tunnels and trestles in between. This is our annual big one-day "shop ride" on a Sunday July 25th this year. Scenery on on this ride is amazing. $13.00 for the Hiawatha Tunnel day pass.(You can purchase this pass along the ride as we stop at Lookout Pass).
- Be watching this page often as we will announce dates and keep up-to-date info that could change as COVID rules allow.
Best for Mountain Bike Rides
Best for Gravel and/or Road Bikes
We have found these links helpful for additional bicycling routes
- Trail Forks - Great Trail Map source of the Coeur d'Alene and North Idaho Area
- Ride with GPS
- Map My Ride
Hosting an Event?
Send us the information you have about this cycling event so we can add it to our in-store event calendar wall.